If you have been Zooming more than grooming in the past few months here’s a short video for you to gain some “Handsome How To”. I share tips for putting your best face forward at virtually any online meeting.
Pictured above is the BEFORE shot of my obliging Slashie model/partner/Finance Manager Grant. During the clip we look at lighting, camera angles, reducing shine, evening out skin tone and hair styling. The end result is a marked improvement.
I have been a media make up artist for over 15 years but it will only take you minutes to master this magic routine. You can practise in the privacy of your own home office before your video debut.
Products used are listed below. If you would like more hints and tips or alternative product suggestions, please contact me email@example.com. Enjoy
- Nivea Men Aftershave Balm & moisturiser
- Celluvisc eyedrops
- MAC Blot Films
- Laura Mercier Mattifying Gel
- Ben Nye Concealer wheel
- Maybelline Concealer wand
- Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Pressed Powder
- MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder
- Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Lip Balm
- Schwarzkopf Osis Mess Up Hair Paste
- Concealer Brush, Powder Puff or Brush, Eyebrush Brush, Hair Comb.